If you need a chemical-analytical characterization of your sample, source, extract or compound, we are your partner of choice.
Analytical services include:
Structure elucidation (NMR analysis)
- 1D/2D NMR analysis in combination with INS proprietary NMR/MS dereplication software to identify literature-known compounds
- Full de novo structure elucidation
- Relative stereochemistry from 1D/2D NMR data
- Absolute stereochemistry (i.e. identity) for known compounds by measuring optical rotation values.
Sugar / monosaccharide analysis (GC/MS analysis)
- Free and total monosaccharide composition and content (quantitative)
- “Unusual” monosaccharides like 6-deoxysugars (fucose, rhamnose, 6-deoxytalose) included.
- Disaccharides/trisaccharides detected in analysis of free sugar content.
- Sugar analysis of glycosides in combination with MS/MS experiments
Database assisted dereplication and HPLC-MS/UV/ELSD analysis)
- Medium-polar component identification
- Amino acid analysis
- HPLC-MS quantification,
- Method development
- Solubility, Stability, ADME
Fatty acid analysis (GC/MS analysis)
- Free and total fatty acid composition and content (quantitative).
- Unusual fatty acids (e.g. hydroxylated fatty acids, etc)
- Various sample preparation methods available (e.g. via Soxhlet extraction)
Volatiles (GC/MS analysis)
- “Standard” GC-MS analysis, combined with database search in NIST EI-MS library to identify the components.
- Handling of complex matrices by headspace GC-MS.
Residual solvent content (GC/MS analysis)